18 Jun A WEEK IN GREECE: Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
The cost for a 7 nights package is Ksh 230,000 per person sharing including a flight on Emirates.
Pay in instalments Lipa na M-Pesa till number 741321 for Turnup.Travel.
Other inclusions are
1) Accommodation at the selected category of hotels.
2) Daily breakfast at the hotel (except on the day of arrival).
- Athens: Arrival / Departure Airport and Sea Port by Private Vehicle
- Mykonos: Arrival / Departure transfer on the seat in coach basis.
- Santorini: Arrival / Departure transfer on seat in coach basis.
4) Sightseeing (Seat in Coach tours Note: The tour starts from the hotel).
- Athens: Athens By Night tour
- Athens: Athens City Tour.
5) Ferry ticket
- Athens to Mykonos (Normal Ferry)
- Mykonos to Santorini (High-Speed Ferry)
- Santorini to Athens (Normal Ferry)
6) Services of English speaking Representative.
HOLIDAY PRICE EXCLUDES
1) Visa charges – Greece Single Entry visa.
2) Over-seas mediclaim Insurance.
3) City Tax payable at the time of check-out.
4) Meals, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
5) Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
6) Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘
HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
Find the itinerary:
ATHENS: 3 NIGHTS ( Candia Hotel OR similar)
MYKONOS: 2 NIGHTS ( Kamari Hotel OR similar)
SANTORINI: 2 NIGHTS ( Astir of Thira Hotel OR similar)
On arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
In the evening, enjoy Athens by Night tour (operated only on Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat).
Begin with a short panoramic drive through the City Center and at the slope of the sacred hill you will be able to see, admire and photo the illuminated Acropolis. Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city, will bring you to a Typical Greek Tavern where you will enjoy your dinner following a floor show with live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes.
Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 ATHENS
This morning enjoy Athens City and IG Tour
See the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Continue and pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square. On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts an order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Overnight in Athens.
ATHENS – MYKONOS (4HRS FERRY)
This morning, transfer to Piraeus pier for your ferry to Mykonos. The rest of the day is yours to explore the most famous of the Cycladic Islands. Arrive Mykonos as you are transferred to your resort hotel.
Overnight in Mykonos.
DAY 4 MYKONOS
The day is at leisure. Enjoy all Mykonos has to offer, from beautiful sandy beaches to archaeological wonders to the extravagant nightlife! Kick back and relax by the beach, immerse yourself in the island’s rich history or dance the night away, Mykonos has it all! Overnight in Mykonos.
MYKONOS – SANTORINI (2 ½ HRS FERRY)
This morning you will be transferred to ferry point for the high-speed ferry to the volcanic island of Santorini.
Santorini is regarded by many as the most spectacular Greek island, Santorini boasts ancient rock formations, raw lava-layered cliffs, and beautiful black sand beaches. The day is free to relax on the many beaches.
Overnight in Santorini.
DAY 6 SANTORINI
The day is at leisure to explore the mysterious and majestic Santorini, the ‘Black Pearl of the Aegean’ and perhaps the most breathtaking of all the Greek islands.
You have the option of a visit to the volcano, the youngest volcanic lands in the Eastern Mediterranean. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you climb the volcano and swim in the lovely hot springs! Overnight in Santorini.
SANTORINI – ATHENS (8HRS FERRY)
This morning you will be transferred to the Ferry terminal for ferry back to Athens. Upon arrival, check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Athens.
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home. END OF EXPERIENCE