18 Jun A CABIN IN THE WOODS AND GAME EXPERIENCES
Enjoy a unique weekend experience at the one best game viewing national parks in the country, Meru National Park.
Meru National Park is the ONLY park in Kenya with 5 distinct habitats; hills, swamps, rivers, forest & savannahs. Experience untamed wilderness in Meru renowned for its rhino and kudu sightings and the rare northern species. Meet the famous Big 5, Northern 5 and kudus, all big cats, rare antelopes, crocodile infested rivers and even the most legendary cats- the black/ melanistic versions of Leopard and Serval. Meet the big 5 up close with an added special visit to the Rhino sanctuary, a crucial haven for black rhinos.
For only Ksh, 13,500 per person, you get to enjoy an exclusive stay at Murera Springs Eco-Lodge.
– 5:30 am: Meet opposite International Life House (adjacent to Kencom)
– 6:00 am: Leave Nairobi
– 9:00 am: Arrive at Nanyuki Nakumatt Mall. 45 minutes to buy some snacks and drinks
– 10:00 am: Depart for Murera Springs Eco Lodge
– 1:00 pm: Arrive at Murera Springs. Check in.
– 1:30 pm: Lunch and some leisure time at bar and lounge area, nature bird walk and/or swimming.
– 4:00pm – 6:00pm: Game Drive at Meru National Park
– 6:30pm: Back at the lodge.
– 7:30pm: Dinner
– 8:00pm: onwards: Bonding activities, pool party, games and drinks.
– 10:00: Bonfire is lit and the party continues!
– 7:30 am: Breakfast
– 8:15 am: Visit to the Rhino sanctuary & Game Drive in Meru National Park
– 10:00am: Back at Murera Springs. The party continues! Swimming pool, bar & lounge area. You can also arrange to do local farm visits.
– 1:00pm: Lunch & check-out
– 7:00pm: Arrival at Nbi after a brief snacks stop-over at Nanyuki Nakumat Mall
– Meals (2X lunch, dinner, breakfast)
– 2 game drives
– Rhino Sanctuary visit
– Nature walk
– Bonfire party
– En-route snacks
– Park fees (Ksh 600 pp)
– Alcoholic drinks
– Gratuities & tips